- Being 4 is already more fun than 3!
- I thoroughly enjoy every member of our family.
- I love couscous.
- The older the child, the smaller and more numerous the toy parts. (Thank goodness for ziplock containers.)
- Evening parties in August are a much better idea than midafternoon!
- The new sliding glass door out to the deck makes our house seem bigger.
- She's growing up, but she will always be my baby (and just to prove it, she was up crying at midnight).
Sunday, August 05, 2007
The Party's Over
What I learned from Kendall's party this year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just saying hello
awwww, sounds like someone had a wondeful birthday party! love the blog!
Just popping in to say hi Shella! Love the colors you chose for your blog and love your posts so far!
Hugs
Post a Comment