Saturday, August 02, 2008

It's done!

After nine long years, our neighbors are cheering! Our house finally has landscaping. And we aren't talking a few bushes... we have trees, plants, grasses, bushes, and a new walk! The photos don't do it justice - but maybe I am biased. LOL









I also finished Kendall's canopy for her birthday. I am so pleased with how it turned out. I started with a plain white ($20) canopy and added pink tulle and flower garland to make it a bed fit for a princess.








3 comments:

Becky said...

Love the front yard and Kendall's canopy is great. You did an awesome job. Now try and post more often than one every 4 months :)

#1 Buckeye Fan said...

Shella, love the landscaping! It really dresses up the front of your home. Kendall's canopy is soooooo cute! I bet she loves it. I really like the quilt too...is it PB kids?

Steph :)

DebW said...

We did some landscaping too! It's a nice feeling, isn't it?