Thursday, April 07, 2011

Really?

Has it really been 2.5 years since I updated this "blog?" I use the quotes, because three entries does not a blogger make! I am going to try to be better about it, I just need to decide what direction I want to go with it.

During the past year, I have found several blogs that really inspire me. Scrappy blogs and cooking blogs mostly, but all of them make me want to write... the way I always wanted to write. Creative. Funny. Real.

So, while my everyday life (and blessings) pretty much consists of, work, dinner, homework, TV, (yeah, I said it, I love TV), sleep, repeat, I am going to try to find something interesting to say anyway. Maybe it will at least get me in the habit of capturing the cute things Kendall does that I can't remember after I post them on Facebook.

No comments: